Agency Membership

1. You must be a licensed producer for property and casualty insurance in Rhode Island
2. You must meet all of the following requirements:

   •  shall have the legal ability to, and shall represent two or more insurance companies;
   •  shall operate on a commission and/or fee basis for their own account as an independent contractor;
   •  shall have ownership of a majority of their expirations and renewals; and
   •  shall derive a major source of their income from the marketing of insurance.

                                        INTERESTED IN MEMBERSHIP?
Contact IIARI at 401.732.2400 or email Sarah Van Grootheest at for more information.