Sometimes your existing commercial coverage and errors & omissions limits simply are not enough to fully protect your business. And your commercial coverage adds no personal protection for you and your family.
When you need an umbrella policy to sufficiently insure your agency AND your personal assets, RIAIA is here to help, the agents' agency. RIAIA knows what it takes to operate an independent agency, including its liabilities and exposures. RIAIA Agents' Umbrella Program extends over your Commercial Coverage, E&O and your Personal Liability Limits to meet your unique requirements.
Underwritten by Penn National Insurance with payment plans available by premium level, you have affordable options to secure stable coverage that will fully protect your agency.
You've worked hard to build your agency. Protect it from claims that can financially devastate your and your staff's livelihood. Invest in security with umbrella coverage from RIAIA.
Why turn to RIAIA for Agents' Umbrella?
Gain the value of working with someone who knows the unique needs of independent agencies. The Penn National agents' umbrella program provides excess coverage for the following underlying policies:
- Errors & Omissions
- Comprehensive General Liability / BOP
- Commercial Automotive Liability
- Optional Employment Practices Liability (for an additional charge and subject to underwriting approval)
- Optional Personal Umbrella for owners, officers, and partners
You will get a policy tailored to your agency's exposures delivered through friendly, personal service from RIAIA. Agencies of any size can benefit from the Penn National umbrella program:
- Marketed exclusively through IIABA, by the RI Association of Insurance Agents, Inc.
- Coverage is available up to $10 million for commercial and professional liability and $5 million for personal exposures of owners and officers. (Higher limits may be available)
- Excess limits protection on a following-form basis for Agents/Brokers E&O in the course of the agent/agency's business as an insurance professional. Coverage can be written over an occurrence or claims-made forms of a variety of primary E&O
- Ability to attach in excess of primary Agents/Brokers E&O Coverage where defense expenses erode policy limits
- A broad list of acceptable underlying carriers
- Options unique to this program include personal coverage for owners, partners, officers and their families and employment practices liability
- Comprehensive coverage that extends over most underlying policies and responds in the owing form
- Competitive rate structure
- Payment plans for policies of any size
A commercial umbrella underwritten by Penn National (rated A- by A.M. Best) is available.
* Limits up to $20 million may be available subject to underwriting.