What is WAHVE?
- WAHVE – Work At Home Vintage Experts – is not a temp agency, nor are we a recruiting or headhunting firm. We provide skilled contract staffing to fill your talent needs. We solve the problem of finding experienced talent by matching your staffing needs with retiring professionals whose knowledge and skills are made affordable through WAHVE.
- Wahves are retiring professionals – pretirees – who are eager to continue contributing to the workforce. WAHVE gives them the opportunity to supplement their income while working from home.
- Wahves provide staffing to fill a position when you can’t find the experienced talent you need. Your wahve is contracted to you to work either on a full or part‐time basis.
- Regardless of the level of work you require, your wahve fits comfortably within your budget. What’s more, you pay no employee benefits or office overhead.
- Wahves work just as they would in your office and in the same way as when you or your staff work remotely. Using a high‐speed internet connection, they connect securely to your system and perform their duties seamlessly.
Wahves can do all types of process work to support an Account Manager, CSR, Underwriter and/or Producer such as preparation of applications and submissions, rating/quoting, binding, policy issuance, renewals, proposals, policy checking, certificate issuance, loss runs requests, loss runs analysis, auditing or they can fill a CSR, AE, Underwriter, Claims, Marketer, Risk Manager, etc. position.
Some Wahves are experts in their field, providing needed institutional knowledge on a project, consulting, or mentoring basis.
How WAHVE Qualifies Candidates:
WAHVE has an extensive database of qualified insurance people who are in what they call phased retirement. They have retired from their firms but would like to work remotely from home full-or part-time or on a project/consulting basis.
They have 25+ years of insurance experience. Many Wahves have multiple designations, degrees, and licenses and are eager to work remotely from home or do project/consulting work so that they can stay engaged and supplement their retirement income.
WAHVE has an extensive qualification process with on-line, timed insurance coverage, errors and omissions and management systems tests, reference, and background checks.
What Is the Process for Hiring a WAHVE?
Based on your needs, WAHVE matches you with qualified Wahves.
You can interview them and decide which one(s) you like.
WAHVE then outsource them to you on a dedicated basis.
WAHVE bills you an hourly fee.
Each Wahves has the latest systems and programs and dual monitors if required for the work.
Wahves work in a totally remote secure environment within your management system and are trained in your workflow. All their work is tracked in your management system.
Why WAHVE is a Better Choice than Off-Shoring:
You save a considerable sum on start-up costs, productivity and supervision, and Wahves can do higher-level work and complete the full process.
Wahves only need a few days of training and they are ready to work as part of your team.
Wahves work the hours you chose and you can speak to them just as you would a regular employee.
You don't need to worry about language, cultural differences, double-checking the work or time difference.
By hiring Wahves, you save on salary, benefits, overhead, and turnover while increasing profitability. It is really an easy process from start to finish. It takes a few weeks to set everything up between the interviews, selection of the Wahves, synching the technology between you and your Wahves, and then training your Wahves on your workflow.
Call 646-807-4372, ext.506, or visit www.wahve.com for more information.
Call 646-807-4372, ext.506, or visit