Does the thought of hiring a new employee leave you overwhelmed? Are you seeing turnover, or posting a job, but just aren’t finding the “right” person?
You’re not alone.
According to the Agency Universe Study, 44% of independent insurance agency owners say finding qualified new recruits is their top challenge.
Find the right recruits with Big "I" Hires, a one-stop resource for independent insurance agencies to identify, hire and assess top-performing Producers and CSRs.
Big “I” Hires offers a variety of hiring resources, including:
- Recruiting with Ideal Traits: IdealTraits is an insurance agency-specific recruiting portal that has helped more than 6,000 agencies nationwide successfully source top performing sales and service staff. Agents can post jobs, receive resumes, send assessments and identify the right recruit. Posted jobs will appear top recruiting sites including Indeed, Zip Recruiter and more.
- Do it Yourself Hiring Toolkits: For agents who want to take a hands-on approach to find the right staff member, the DIY Toolkits includes sample job descriptions, interview questions, offer letters and more. Agents can follow up with Caliper profiles and knowledge assessments to ensure they have found the right fit for their agency.
- Superior Professional Development: Agents can access onboarding resources, skills assessments and state-specific courses to help employees continue to develop their skills. Agents will also find thousands of articles on commercial lines, personal lines, forms and more to help troubleshoot tough technical insurance issues.
“With our knowledge and expertise in insurance agency recruiting, Big ‘I’ members will now have access to proven, industry-specific recruiting tools and services to hire top-performing sales and service staff.”
- Kevin Mlynarek, CEO of IdealTraits.
“We know the future of the independent agency system depends on finding the best and brightest to join our ranks, Big ‘I’ Hires will be a one-stop resource agency can use to build their dream team.”
- Bob Rusbuldt, President & CEO of the Big “I”.