Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR)
This program is designed to prepare CSR's to better serve your customers. Students wishing to obtain their ACSR designation can pursue it in either the personal, commercial, or life & health lines. Earning the Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR) designation clearly conveys your commitment to excellence in customer service and professionalism. Plus, the ACSR designation distinguishes you as being prepared to meet the complex insurance challenges your clients face.
Should I get my designation?
This program is recommended for intermediate or advanced agency staff including agents, brokers, agency principals, producers, account managers and customer service representatives.
You can obtain your designation by completing one of three tracks – Personal Lines, Commercial Lines and Life/Health. In addition to the specified courses outlines, you must also complete the Core Course and the Ethics Requirement.
In addition to the required course per the track above, you must also complete the following:
- ACSR #4 – Agency Errors and Omissions
- ACSR #5 – Professional Development & Account Management
All students must complete and pass the exam for Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professional Course in order to earn the designation.
- ACSR #1 – Homeowners Insurance
- ACSR #2 – Personal Automobile Insurance
- ACSR #3– Personal Lines Related Coverages
- ACSR #6 – Commercial Property Insurance
- ACSR #7 – Commercial Liability Insurance
- ACSR #8 – Commercial Automobile Insurance
- ACSR #9 – Commercial Lines Related Coverages
- ACSR #10 – Life Insurance
- ACSR #11 – Retirement Planning
- ACSR #12 – Disability and Health Insurance
CE Credits: 6 P&C
To Register, choose a class:
Personal Lines Designation:
ACSR #1 - Homeowners Coverage | February 6, 2019
ACSR #2 - Personal Auto | March 13, 2019
ACSR #3 - Personal Lines Related Coverages | April 10, 2019
ACSR #4 - E&O Loss Control | May 8, 2019
ACSR #5 - Professional Development | June 5, 2019
Commercial Lines Designation:
ACSR #6 - Commercial Property | August 7, 2019
ACSR #7 - Commercial Liability | September 11, 2019
ACSR #8 - Commercial Auto & Garage | October 9, 2019
ACSR # 9 - Commercial Lines Related Coverage | November 6, 2019
ACSR #4 - E&O Loss Control | December 4, 2019
ACSR #5 - Professional Development | December 18, 2019