Rhode Island's largest and established Errors & Omissions insurance program.
Exclusive access to the admitted A+ rated Westport product as well as access to almost any E&O market (both admitted and non-admitted) makes IIARI Member Services an agent's go-to resource for professional liability insurance.
Rhode Island's largest and established Errors & Omissions insurance program, IIARI Member Services is focused on helping member agents get the coverage they need at a competitive price
What else would you expect from the agents' agent?
IIARI's E&O program—underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation, a member of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions—was developed by agents for agents, and is tailored to provide the broadest protection available. Program highlights include:
- Defense costs in addition to the limit of liability.
- Deductible Reduction feature: If you need to file an E&O claim and the agency generates and maintains written documentation in the agency file of the refusal of any customer to accept any type of coverage or limit offered by the agency, 100% of the agency's deductible for that claim will be waived up to a maximum of $25,000
- $20 million limit capacity is available.
- Catastrophe Extra Expense coverage $25,000/$50,000 (with increased limit options up to $100,000/$250,000 available through endorsement).
- Insolvency coverage for placement with carriers rated B+ or better by A.M. Best or carriers covered by a state guaranty fund.
The RIAIA E&O program has a proven claims-paying track record, is a fierce advocate when it comes to claims handling and coverage interpretation, and offers the kind of outstanding customer service that comes with your IIARI membership.
Through our IIABA endorsed brokerage firm, RIAIA has established relationships with several admitted and non-admitted carriers to serve members who may be ineligible for placement in Westport or want to look at additional options outside of Westport.
IS THIS A NEW VENTURE/START-UP AGENCY?
The following are needed to apply for coverage:
- Complete the three-page application (must be signed by an owner, officer, or partner).
- Provide the agency owner's resume highlighting industry experience.
- Provide a one-page summary of your agency's business plan.
Email all three items to Helen Collins fax to 401-732-1708; or mail to RIAIA, Inc, Attn: Helen Collins,
2400 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02816. You will receive a confirmation once the application is received